25.12.11

Merry Christmas to all!

A bit late but at last.... here's a Christmas post I hope you enjoy!
The festivities have inspired me to make some Christmas hanging decorations and after a short break it feels good to be making again.
Using scraps of fabric and trimmings from my storage along with some newly purchased finishing touches and Chrismassy fabrics I couldn't resist. 
Here are some pictures.




I have to say - Dalston Mill has been a great source of inspiration, with a trimmings section full of great choice of colour and texture. Thank you to The Mill and also to good old Johnny Lou!


I can't wait until next year when I'm planning to sell and make more. I will be well prepared and making in time for the festive season!


Hope you enjoy.


Merry Christmas to all!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment