5.1.12




2012 has come around so quickly and although January usually feels like the longest month for me I know the year will soon speed up. 
This year I am looking forward. 2011 was great but 2012 will be better!


A massive thank you goes out to friends and family for all their help and support over the last year and to those of you who have bought & shown interest in my work. The feedback and comments I have received have been great and the work would not have been possible without you. 


I will be moving again, travelling, finishing my Certificate at The Royal School of Needlework and creating more work!!! 
I also look forward to working more on repairing and restoring old textiles and fabrics later this year... first project a beautiful kimono a dear friend gave me! 

Lots to do ... so I'd better get on...

Wishing everyone a magical, fantastical and Happy New Year!

Best wishes
x

No comments:

Post a Comment