30.4.12

I'm on Supermarket Sarah

Here's some pics from my latest project JUMP + FLY. 
I have been getting back to basics with drawing and using some embroidery. 


'Dyeing Poison Dart Frog'
Ink and thread on Paper
'Swallow'
Ink on paper 
'Big Frogs & Birds'
Ink on Paper 
'Blue Tit'
Ink on paper
'Heron'
Ink on paper
'One Bird One Frog'
Ink and thread on paper
Close up of 'One Bird One Frog' 
'Two Birds Two Frogs'
Ink on paper
  
I teamed up with a friend and the owner of the online retail store WAIVIKI.COM to put our work up on Supermarket SarahVisit the website to purchase and to take a look at some great independent designers and artists who are also selling their work there.


Stay tuned to my blog for more work coming soon as I will be developing this project further over the next month and taking commissions... I can't wait to get going with more and using more needlework. 


For sales and commissions please contact me at s.samsoodin@gmail.com and don't forget to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment