27.4.13

Work for sale in Urban Outfitters White City

I have 3 pieces on display in Urban Outfitters in the White City store, Westfield and they are for sale!

Here's a quick snapshot one of the staff took and sent me.


L to R: Butterfly Fly, Glitter Bug & Insectia Net on display at Urban Outfitters White City
Sabrina Samsoodin
2013

Work at Urban Outfitters White City
Sabrina Samsoodin
2013

Hopefully I can post some more up soon.

For closer pictures check them out on my website.
From right to left they are titled: Butterfly Fly, Glitter Bug & Insectia Net.

Or to see them in person you can visit the store.
Opening hours are Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri 10-9,
Thur 10-10
Sat 9-9,

Sun 12-6
Check them out on Facebook for more info and regular updates on the store.

For details and prices please contact me or the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment